*Your Privacy Is Important To Us.
- We Don’t Share Your Personal Information With Anyone With Law. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally information.
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form Comment or enter information on our site.
*How to use your information.
- To personalize user’s experience.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- Google’s advertising requirements to make money. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Ads appearing on any of our websites may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. We not responsible any ads problems.
*Third Party Links.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders .
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.